These are before photos of our current job. The shower, sink, toilet, medicine cabinet, and flooring all are getting replaced. Upon tearing out the shower we noticed that the floor had extensive water saturation, not only the floor under the shower but it stretched to a good portion of the rest of the floor. The original goal for today was to tear everything out and get the shower base in and ready for walls in the morning. After finding all the water damage we decided that the install should start Wednesday, there by giving us an extra day to try to dry out some of the floor to determine just how much will have to be tore out. We did make great strides in other areas of the job. We got everything tore out and all of the drywall patching done, the new medicine cabinet installed and a new drain box for the washing machine.